This is a guide to some things you should know before creating your first article.
- Be bold in creating and updating articles, but don't be reckless. WikiParenting will develop faster when everybody contributes quality information, helps to fix problems, correct grammar, add facts, make sure the wording is accurate, etc.
- Please use the Wiki Search to check if a similar article already exists. Search for the article title and synonyms. If a similar article is present, please add your information to that article. If there aren't similar articles, you can create a new article.
- Read these guidelines before creating and editing articles:
- Content that violates copyright will be deleted. Do not contribute copyrighted content, instead use content (re)written in your own, unique words. Click here to report copyright infringements.
- Only public domain resources can be copied without permission. Please note that this does not include the vast majority of web pages or images.
- Please do not contribute any content containing personally identifiable information.
- Please only create articles relevant to parenting. Articles that are not relevant to parenting will be deleted.
- Articles or edits that are created for advertising purposes will be deleted. Click here to report spam.
- Try to avoid writing extremely short articles that are just definitions. At least try to write a good short paragraph that says something about the subject.
- If you don't want your writing to be edited or redistributed by others, do not submit it.
- Articles that do not cite reliable sources are more likely to be deleted.
- To learn more about editing articles, read the 'Your first edit' page.
- To experiment, please use the WikiParenting:Sandbox.
- In addition to our rules above, please read our complete set of contribution rules before creating or editing an article.
- If you have an account, Sign in with your account. If you do not have an account, you should
create one. (Unregistered users can create articles, but users who register and sign in can create articles much more easily.)
- Create your first article. Click here to start.